FS: Koaloha Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

elprez

Reaction score
I'm selling a 2013 Koaloha Tenor. It is in like new condition. This is a factory second, but the finish flaw was located were the pickup plugin was installed. It is strung high-G with Worth Browns. It has an LR Baggs 5.0 pickup. No case is included. If interested, PM me. I'm asking $800 + shipping.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 308
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 255
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
Is there only the pickup plugin, but the pickup cannot work~?
Is it right~?

I'm selling a 2013 Koaloha Tenor. It is in like new condition. This is a factory second, but the finish flaw was located were the pickup plugin was installed. It is strung high-G with Worth Browns. It has an LR Baggs 5.0 pickup. No case is included. If interested, PM me. I'm asking $825 + shipping.
I'm sure the poster would state if the pick up did not work, he/she is saying the plug is where the finish flaw is/was. I have one if these pickups in my Koaloha tenor, and it is the best I've tried.

The pickup does work and it sounds fantastic.

i have sent you a message.

Got it. I've sent you the additional pics.

If no case is included.....how will you pack the ukulele for the shipping?

Koaloha sent me the ukulele well packed without a case. I have saved the original box and packaging. I will be shipping the uke in the same packaging with added packing materials. It will also be insured for the full purchase price.

Wow~ that's a great price for this beautiful instrument!

This tenor would have been sold by now a year ago.

It's an outstanding price on a premiere Hawaiian uke with the most sought after saddle pickup available.

as ck said the ink wouldn't have had a chance to dry on the thread last year, fantastic buy

The uke is sold! Thanks for the interest everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom