FS: Surf Flea Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerry1976

Reaction score
Surf Flea Soprano for sale. Barely played. When I reach for a uke, I always go to my Mainland Concert. Like new condition. Do not have case. Is the standard plastic fretboard.

Apologies for the week-old date on the photos. Planned to post last week but got distracted - found out I am going to be a first-time mom, which I consider a pretty darn good reason! :)

Would like $165 shipping included.

I am most easily reached at klemaster24 at gmail dot com.

IMG_20130617_203644_248.jpgIMG_20130617_203750_048.jpgIMG_20130617_203818_686.jpg

Surf Flea Soprano for sale. Barely played. When I reach for a uke, I always go to my Mainland Concert. Like new condition. Do not have case. Is the standard plastic fretboard.

Apologies for the week-old date on the photos. Planned to post last week but got distracted - found out I am going to be a first-time mom, which I consider a pretty darn good reason! :)

Would like $165 shipping included.

I am most easily reached at klemaster24 at gmail dot com.

View attachment 54932View attachment 54933View attachment 54934

Congratulations on your upcoming motherhood! Good luck with the sale. :)

AAARRRRGGHHHH!!!!!!!! Why couldn't you have posted this last week!!! I want one of these but just bought something else!!!! You, madame, are killing me!

And congratulations on your new bandmate.

I think you should keep it. Fleas are virtually indestructible and would make a perfect "baby's 1st Uke"!

Congratulations Mommy!

Scooter

AAARRRRGGHHHH!!!!!!!! Why couldn't you have posted this last week!!! I want one of these but just bought something else!!!! You, madame, are killing me!

And congratulations on your new bandmate.

Surely you could still find room for another Flea, right?

I'm interested!

Hi Kerry,

First off congrats, I have a 5 year old and a 1 year old. Kids are amazing, I got into uke's because my sax scared my first daughter for a while. I think music is really important for young minds, I'm a programmer and I'm pretty sure music indirectly sent me down that track.

So back to it, I need a travel uke and would like a flea. I'm terrified to travel with any of my loves, I had to check one of my beauties in china last year and I spent the whole flight freaking out.

Is your tiki flea bone stock or does it have upgraded tuners?

Let me know.

Best regards,

Jason

Fabioponta - I tried to reply to your last PM about the uke but it says that your quota is exceeded and cannot accept more messages.

Kerry, I clean my messages right now. Please send te message again

To anyone reading this thread I have had two flea ukuleles a soprano and a tenor with plastic fretboard and standard tuners. They were both great and the standard tuners work great.

Good luck on your sale and soon to be motherhood.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom