How Soon Is Now - The Smiths ukulele cover

Reminded me of my dance club days in the 80's fun video. Thanks for posting it.

That was freaking off the hook!!!!:eek:

I used to drink to that song at full volume before I hit the clubs when I was young and foolish.

HOOOOOOLLLLLLY COWWWWWW!!!!! I second coolkayaker1!!!!!

THAT WAS AWWWWWWESOMMMMMEEE!!!!!!! Wooot! Woot! Woot!!!!

You totally ROCK hard, my friend!!!! I just LOVEDDDDDD it!!! :rock:

(More, more, more!!!) :) :cool:

That was freaking off the hook!!!!:eek:

I used to drink to that song at full volume before I hit the clubs when I was young and foolish.

Thanks a lot Hochapeafarm for the kind words. I will try to cover a new song soon. You all inspire me to keep recording. Thanks again everyone for the support.

I endorse any and all Smiths covers on the uke, but this was especially tasty.

I am really glad you all liked it. Thanks a lot for all your support. It helps me improving myself. I am really greatfull.

I LOVE this so much, toye!!! I have been watching it over and over again...and especially today as I have a TON of chores, etc. that I need to do today -- and watching your video, here, gets me motivated to JAM on everything! Thanks, again, for an awesome vid!!! :cool:

Thanks again Chelle, and for taking your time to tell me. I am so happy for the response on this video. I was initially a little afraid of being chased into the woods by an angry mob of hardcore the smiths fans.

If this video keeps only one person away from doing important stuff then I am satisfied ;)

Top Bottom