FT: Republic Tenor Guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

provines

Reaction score
Off to Ebay....

I've wrestled with this for a while now. I've had this Republic tenor guitar for about a year. I've tinkered with it off and on but it hasn't found a home here with me. So, I'd like to trade it for a good uke. I paid $700 for it. Apparently, it has been out of stock for quite a while. It will not come with a case. I always ship and pack using the UPS store so don't worry, it will be packed and shipped and insured.

DSCN4444.jpgDSCN4445.jpgDSCN4446.jpgDSCN4447.jpgDSCN4449.jpg

Here's a video I found on YouTube. It's not me but it is the same model tenor guitar. Mine however, is tuned EBGD like a baritone uke.

PM me here or email dprovines@provines.net

UPDATE: A few folks asked me if I'd sell it outright. I will. I'll take $675 shipped in the lower 48.

Last edited:
Ack, I saw one of these on eBay a while back.. really wanted one.. by the time I had enough saved it was gone and I haven't been able to find it since!

A truly wonderful instrument. How do you have it setup in terms of action?
Apparently, originally they come with high action designed for playing with a slide..

Hmmm..... I haven't given the action much thought really. The action feels right and I never used a slide on it. I bought it directly from Republic guitars and I asked them to tune it "Chicago Style" which is like a baritone uke. Maybe they adjusted the action based on my tuning request. Anyway, I know it isn't high for me. Great question.

A few folks asked me if I'd sell it outright, how about $675 shipped to lower 48?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom