In Norwood, Colorado

flailingfingers

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
New here. Just saying howdy. Signed up for UU+ and am enjoying it very much. What a resource!
Started with a KALA travel uke with pickup. Celebrated my 70th birthday with a Collings UT3K. Put Living Waters strings on it. So beautiful. Simply slowly strumming a chord makes sense of life. Priceless.

Welcome to the best uke site! You'll find tons of helpful folks here, so see you around!

Greetings and welcome. Glad you joined us. Wondering what uke I'll get myself for my 72nd B'day in September.

Aloha Failingfigers , don't know your name??

Welcome to the UU forums and the ukulele...Yes yes you are on the best uke forums online...woo hoo we have the most friendly and nicest members around offering great
advice happy strummings Happy belated 70th man and congrats on your new UT3K collings yes burn them strings and put on some Oasis or martin strings...Fleurocarbons..worth too may sound nice.....also get a great setup...it makes a big difference man....

Last edited:
Howdy!

Welcome to another Colorado uker! There must be more of us...

Glad to have you here!

Howdy!

Welcome to another Colorado uker! There must be more of us...

A few of us. I don't go to swallow hill very often for the uke get togethers due to kids, etc but you might find that interesting to go once or twice.

Top Bottom