Ohana SK 15Z outfit, new and nice!

ukegirl

Reaction score
Here we have a new set up with tags Ohana SK15Z all laminated zebra wood, beautiful! outfit which includes the Uke(these are really nice and sound great for the money) an Ohana deluxe gig bag in blue, and a snark tuner. Loud and clear tone, would be a great traveler! All for $99 shipped to your lower 48 door!
PRICE DROP PRICE DROP PRICE DROP

Attachments

• 100_1958.jpg
    100_1958.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 106
  • 100_1959.jpg
    100_1959.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_1960.jpg
    100_1960.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 100_1961.jpg
    100_1961.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Is it a safe guess that this is a laminate?

Good luck. Doesn't seem to be much love for sopranos lately. I'm not getting any bites on my Bruko either.

Do have to say that I played with the uke club tonight and even amongst the newest of players it was tenors everywhere. Only saw a few sopranos and maybe 1 or 2 concerts among about 50 people

I love sopranos!
I would be interested in your Ohana, but I really don't like geared tuners, they just aren't right on a soprano.

Bump with price drop...$99 shipped to the lower 48 first come first served...only have the one...

Nawww, I love sopranos! I wish I live in the US so I can buy stuff from you guys without all the crazy shipping fees!

Good luck. Doesn't seem to be much love for sopranos lately. I'm not getting any bites on my Bruko either.

Yea. Not sure what happened! Guess it goes in spurts for the little guys!

Do have to say that I played with the uke club tonight and even amongst the newest of players it was tenors everywhere. Only saw a few sopranos and maybe 1 or 2 concerts among about 50 people

Still available?

Is this Ukulele still available?

Here we have a new set up with tags Ohana SK15Z all laminated zebra wood, beautiful! outfit which includes the Uke(these are really nice and sound great for the money) an Ohana deluxe gig bag in blue, and a snark tuner. Loud and clear tone, would be a great traveler! All for $99 shipped to your lower 48 door!
PRICE DROP PRICE DROP PRICE DROP

Top Bottom