Two Great "Take-Anywhere" Ukes: Ohana concert & Islander MT-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy B

Reaction score
BOTH UKES ARE SOLD. THANK YOU..:)

I'm selling two great, low-cost ukes: an Ohana CK70-RB concert and a Kanile'a Islander MT4 tenor.

Although I consider these my "go anywhere" ukes (also known as "beach," "poolside," "camping," "leave at the office," etc. ukes), these two ukes have rarely left my smoke-free house and are in excellent condition with no issues.

The reason I'm selling them is I found a very cracked-up but repairable K-brand uke that will be my new take-anywhere instrument.

The Ohana is a tremendous uke for the money. It features a rounded plastic body somewhat like an Ovation, but the amount of volume it puts out blows away any other plastic-bodied uke I've played (not to mention quite a few all-wood ukes). I think this is because the molded body is very deeply curved, somewhat like a guitarron, and really projects the sound. But it's not just loud: this uke has a solid spruce top that produces a very sweet, authentic uke sound. Comes with a gigbag ... SALE PENDING.

The Islander MT-4 is the all-laminate model. I think everyone knows what these are, so I won't go into detail. This uke came from Hawaii Music Supply, so it was set-up properly. SOLD.

Ground shipping should be pretty cheap. Just PM me if you want a quote. I'll ad pictures of the Islander in a follow-up. Thanks for looking!

IMG_2526.jpgIMG_2531.jpgIMG_2528.jpgIMG_2530.jpgIMG_2527.jpg

Last edited:
Pics of the Islander...

Attachments

• IMG_2534.jpg
    IMG_2534.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2535.jpg
    IMG_2535.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2536.jpg
    IMG_2536.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2538.jpg
    IMG_2538.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2539.jpg
    IMG_2539.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 11
I'd love to pick up the Ohana Round Back... but i don't get paid until July 1.

Would you be willing to hold it til then? If not, I understand.

keep uke'in',

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom