Vintage ukes for sale! Martin Dobro others

Ewkahlaylee

Reaction score
Ok, I'm moving out my ukes! There are 5 total, all vintage. I have yet to upload photos but I have a smart phone so I can take any shots that someone may request if I already don't have it on my roll.

all original Martin baritone available. From the 60s with original case in near mint condition. Honestly this will be the one I miss the most, plays superb and sounds more so. Maybe it's just because its most like a guitar, a real nice piece!
sold

1934 Dobro res soprano uke, excellent condition with a fiddle case. All mahogany, replaced pegs more than likely. A super rare one.
$1200 shipped conus

20-30s aloha Hawaii soprano, solid koa with one piece neck and sides. Excellent condition. Replaced pegs more than likely and a period Geib case. The quality shows.
$550 shipped conus

Another 20-30s no name,soprano with mahogany body flamed with rope binding and a very nice shape to the body, some from this era looked weird to me but this is appealing. Couple of crack and a bit of missing binding but otherwise very good condition. Old flip bottom canvas case. Another nice quality uke.
$375 shipped conus

40-50s harmony budget uke in excellent condition, soprano with painted sunburst all around with the canoe and palm tree mural on the front. Faux alligator case that may be older than the uke.
Sold

Hit me up if you're interested. Again, email is the best way. I've bought and sold many items, I have PayPal and eBay account. Sales are ideal for me but i may be interested in trades, Thanks!

Dj

Last edited:
I have sent you a PM. I would like to see pics of the dobro uke. Thank you!

Top Bottom