Anna (Go to Him) Beatles Cover

Beautifully performed, Eric! I always love your videos and look forward to seeing your new ones (and watching the old ones over and over, too)! You know what, I had never heard this song before by the Beatles -- it almost sounded reminiscent of 50's music to me a bit (not that I know hardly a thing about 50's music though, of course). I am curious about the year that this song was released -- I will have to check it out!

Beautifully performed, Eric! I always love your videos and look forward to seeing your new ones (and watching the old ones over and over, too)! You know what, I had never heard this song before by the Beatles -- it almost sounded reminiscent of 50's music to me a bit (not that I know hardly a thing about 50's music though, of course). I am curious about the year that this song was released -- I will have to check it out!

Thanks Chelle! I think their version came out in 1963.

This is killer, Eric. I worked this one up for the British Invasion week way back when but I couldn't swing the higher register vocals.... you do a great job and the harmonies are right on. Dig it!

This is killer, Eric. I worked this one up for the British Invasion week way back when but I couldn't swing the higher register vocals.... you do a great job and the harmonies are right on. Dig it!

Thanks man! British Invasion was an awesome season! Would have liked to have heard your take on this.

Top Bottom