Uke-Spotting -Toronto- Have an awesome day!

HendrikM

Reaction score
Walking to work through Toronto's underground path system I was greeted by a group of ukulele players walking the other way. They were singing and playing to the morning commuters wishing them an Awesome Day.

Don't know anything about how/who organized but someone must be a member here who can fill in be gaps.

Having an Awesome Day thanks to random acts of ukeness.

Thanks!

Sounds like a neat experience. Great way to start the day. A respite from all the Paula Deen bashing down here.

it's these guys. they did this a couple of months ago "Project Ukulele Gangsterism

Yep. Those were the guys and that was the song. :)

Caught me by surprise. It's sort of like cars. You never notice until you buy one then you see them everywhere!

It was great though. Kudos to these guys, it put a smile on me that lasted all day.

Thanks for the vid!

haha yea same with me! ever since i got mine I always notice them on the ttc now or anywhere

Thanks for posting the vid! That was awesome! I'd like to run into them on my morning commute to work. The funny part of that vid was the end when the PA kicks in about the train delay which is so typical of the TTC system. lol

here's the one they did a couple of days ago around union:

These guys have been hitting the corner at my work's building this week. Too bad the uke player seems to get drowned out by the violinist.

9367782298_cb02b2aecb_c.jpg

Top Bottom