Warlock

BigD

Reaction score
So I am trying to sell my old guitar because i need a mainland. Yes need is the word lol. My problem is that i bought it second hand and it seems to be a custom but id obviously like to sell it for the best price i can but dont have much idea of the cost. It is a B.C. Rich warlock metal master blade style guitar. My only issues are that while it does say bronze series on it ive never seen one like it. The tribal designs that are typically white and black are neon green but it also has the widow headstock. Does anyone have any experience with these instruments? I thought i was going to be a metal kid but i kinda went the opposite way considering im here lol any info is very welcome and ill try and post pics when i can! Thanks!

How fast are you looking to sell it?

These come up in my local market all the time, and almost always sell for <$100 if they're trying to raise money quickly. Warlocks are pretty common. I'd price it at $130, knowing it would probably sell for closer to $100. Like I said though, that's just cash transactions in my market. Maybe there is a bigger market for these in Waterman Illinois.

Good luck!

I actually just received an email from the b.c. rich production manager and he said this was a special color design only made for guitar center in 2005. So hopefully thatll help push it out a little quicker! Thanks Skitzic! And waterman is only about 1000 people so not much market there :D

Top Bottom