PDA

View Full Version : FS Mya Moe curly redwood baritone

jackwhale
06-26-2013, 10:10 AM
THIS UKE IS SOLD. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST.
JACK

I'm selling this beautiful Mya Moe baritone (851). Char picked out this curly redwood top and it is really spectacular. I hope the pictures are able to convey that. The back/sides are walnut. Other pictures in my profile.

The uke is in perfect condition. Absolutely no scratches or nicks. Gordon installed a misi pickup and wooden strap pins.

The sound is very rich and deep and the dynamics are very impressive. A wide variety of tone can be had depending upon strumming/picking technique. The amplified sound is equally wonderful.

I'm selling because I'm spending more time with my tenor ukes and the baritones are not being played much.

Price $1600. firm. Price included original MM case in perfect condition. Shipping is extra.

Thanks, Jack

jackwhale
06-26-2013, 10:22 AM
One more pic with my UU name and date.

I can't seem to download larger pictures.

strumsilly
06-26-2013, 10:36 AM
You can post them to a site like photobucket, then put them in here as an img, that,s 3rd from the right next to the filmstrip icon, on the little menu bar you see then you post or reply.

bobmyers
06-26-2013, 02:56 PM
PM sent.
Bob Myers

BigMamaJ40
06-26-2013, 03:39 PM
Wow -- beautiful woods! Good luck with your sale.

PhilUSAFRet
06-26-2013, 05:15 PM
WOW! would love to hear that gorgeous thing.

mds725
06-26-2013, 08:53 PM
Sorry to hear that the baritone scale hasn't worked out for you. I remember how excited you were when you were waiting for your baritone to be built. It looks like a wonderful instrument. I hope you find it a nice home.

jowib
07-01-2013, 11:36 AM
Jack,

I am tempted.
Are you still selling this Beauty?
If you accept paypal and shipping to Germany (I need a quote from your side) we could close this deal at short notice.
I am looking forward to hearing from you (you can Email me also at jwibo@aol.com).
Regards,
Jobst

I'm selling this beautiful Mya Moe baritone (851). Char picked out this curly redwood top and it is really spectacular. I hope the pictures are able to convey that. The back/sides are walnut. Other pictures in my profile.

The uke is in perfect condition. Absolutely no scratches or nicks. Gordon installed a misi pickup and wooden strap pins.

The sound is very rich and deep and the dynamics are very impressive. A wide variety of tone can be had depending upon strumming/picking technique. The amplified sound is equally wonderful.

I'm selling because I'm spending more time with my tenor ukes and the baritones are not being played much.

Price $1600. firm. Price included original MM case in perfect condition. Shipping is extra.

Thanks, Jack[/QUOTE]

GregT
07-01-2013, 07:33 PM
I have almost the exact same baritone on order (October start date), and new now it is many hundreds more. This is a very good price for anyone looking for a first class baritone.

jackwhale
07-02-2013, 01:00 AM
The baritone is sold. Thank you for your interest. Jack

coolkayaker1
07-02-2013, 02:28 AM
Thanks so much, Jack.