PDA

View Full Version : love me like the world is ending

russ_buss
01-02-2009, 02:01 PM
this here is for 14twelve. she introduced me to this Ben Lee album that has been stuck in my head for the past few weeks. even more stuck than the HSM2 soundtrack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp4ZCBOQL88

thanks for watching!

ukusaurus
01-02-2009, 02:46 PM
That sounds great I might have to check out this Ben Lee. :music:

russ_buss
01-02-2009, 04:11 PM
That sounds great I might have to check out this Ben Lee. :music:

thanks, you won't regret it.:)

14twelve
01-07-2009, 07:53 PM
I haven't logged in here for a while so just read this thread today (although of course saw the video when Russ did it).

Russ, you're probably sick of me telling you now how awesome that was, but this is the last time, I promise! You do Ben Lee better than Ben Lee does Ben Lee :D

Thank you so much again!

DeG
01-09-2009, 05:23 PM
I may have to check Ben Lee out too, sounds pretty good when you do it. Great job! The UCB pillow cracked me up, if your dog is female, it is even funnier...:D

14twelve
01-10-2009, 01:12 AM
I may have to check Ben Lee out too, sounds pretty good when you do it. Great job! The UCB pillow cracked me up, if your dog is female, it is even funnier...:D

Ben Lee is great too! Russ did another awesome cover of Ben Lee a while ago too - "Gamble Everything for Love".

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=uaCgAIMFmlE

russ_buss
01-10-2009, 04:25 PM
I haven't logged in here for a while so just read this thread today (although of course saw the video when Russ did it).

Russ, you're probably sick of me telling you now how awesome that was, but this is the last time, I promise! You do Ben Lee better than Ben Lee does Ben Lee :D

Thank you so much again!

i'm really happy you liked it. thanks again for introducing me to all the album. :)

thanks man. it's actually a UCB beanie on the pillow. but now that you mention, i think a UCB pillow would be a pretty sweet idea. the dog's a dude though, but still funny!

deach
01-10-2009, 04:33 PM
thanks man. it's actually a UCB beanie on the pillow. but now that you mention, i think a UCB pillow would be a pretty sweet idea. the dog's a dude though, but still funny!

I use my UCB blow up doll as a pillow.