Ukulele tabs.com

mal-c

Reaction score
Morning guys.I recenly tried to get tabs from ukulele tabs.com and was told that as I am from the UK it was illegal for me to aquire tabs from that site.I have been told to use a proxy site such as hidemyass but the instruction for use of this site arn't to clear.Has anyone else from the UK had the same problem s as me.Mal(UK)

I am working on a song in praise of Ukulele-tabs.com.

Tell me what you think of my lyrics so far ...

I xxxxxx xxxxx xxxx
So xxx xxxxx xxx xxx
Love xxxx x x xxxxx
Son of a xxx x xxxxxx
Blasted xxx xxx xx bloody xx xxxxx
Ukulele-xxxx dot xxx!

Get their smartphone-app, it might work in the UK.

And pootsie, I have copyright on those lyrics, so please remove them from this forum.

Tell me what you think of my lyrics so far ...I xxxxxx xxxxx xxxx
So xxx xxxxx xxx xxx
Love xxxx x x xxxxx
Son of a xxx x xxxxxx
Blasted xxx xxx xx bloody xx xxxxx
Ukulele-xxxx dot xxx!

:biglaugh::rotfl:

I was so stupid. I registered on that site hoping that you would get the lyrics if you registered.... Nope. Useless. Totally useless.

Last edited:

Tell me what you think of my lyrics so far ...

Get their smartphone-app, it might work in the UK.

And pootsie, I have copyright on those lyrics, so please remove them from this forum.

:rofl: Thanks for the laugh!

:biglaugh::rotfl:

I was so stupid. I registered on that site hoping that you would get the lyrics if you registered.... Nope. Useless. Totally useless.

Don't feel bad. I did the same thing. :D

Scorpex is usually my first stop for chord sheets.

You guys are cracking me up! But yeah that lyric thing is annoying. I never use that site. Try ukutabs. Also, although its not the biggest list, Dr. Uke has very accurate tabs with both chord shapes OR just the chord names, plus of you have an I reader you can save them right to it. He had an audio file for every tab as well. A very good site.

I use the guitar tab sites and just keep a chord chart handy.

Much better experience from a musical perspective. UkeTabs tends to put everything in C and it's not.

This was mentioned in another thread; Ultimate Guitar also has a ukulele conversion. Click on "Advanced" just to the right of the search bar > Advanced Search Window > Type > ukulele chords > Tuning > C Tuning. Pretty much self explanatory from this point and intuitive.

This was mentioned in another thread; Ultimate Guitar also has a ukulele conversion. Click on "Advanced" just to the right of the search bar > Advanced Search Window > Type > ukulele chords > Tuning > C Tuning. Pretty much self explanatory from this point and intuitive.

It's so much easier on Chordie...one drop down menu on the side of the page and select Ukulele C. BOOM! Ukulele chords.

It's so much easier on Chordie...one drop down menu on the side of the page and select Ukulele C. BOOM! Ukulele chords.
No argument it's easier on Chordie, just offering another option. One thing I don't like about Chordie is their formatting . . . when you C&P, they don't come out the way it appears on the page.

One thing I don't like about Chordie is their formatting . . . when you C&P, they don't come out the way it appears on the page.

If you don't have one already, download a free pdf creator. Print the page, and select pdf instead of your printer. Bingo, a correctly formatted document, from which you can c&p if you so wish.

Top Bottom