Thread Navigation Tools for "New Posts"

kkimura

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Complete newbie to the UU forums so forgive me if I'm asking for the impossible.

I just found the "New Posts" tool and have started to use it almost exclusively to see, uhh, new posts.

One thing I notice is when you select a post listed in "New Posts", read it then hit "Next" or "Previous Thread" at the bottom of the post, it takes you to the next or previous thread in the original location of the post instead of the next or previous thread in "New Posts".

It would be convenient if we could navigate around "New Posts" the way we can in the regular thread headings. But, I'm guessing that this maybe easier to say than to do.

I understand what you're saying and that would make sense. I think it is the software combined with what we define as a thread and post. Usually I'll just go click on new posts.

How you comin along with chords and other stuff?

Hey, thanks for asking! I'm practicing Uncle Rod's Boot Camp chord lists and can get maybe 90% of them to sound right. Getting comfortable switching the C chords. Practicing 12 bar blues in C, House of the Rising Sun, Amazing Grace, Tennessee Waltz and various Hawaiian strums. Kinda unstructured learning method but I keep seeing interesting stuff to try.

Top Bottom