Announcing The Mya-Moe Ukulele Picnic!

aaronckeim

Reaction score
Hello Friends- We are hosting a one day ukulele event in White Salmon, WA on Aug 17th. Workshops from Jim D'Ville, Aaron Keim and Ben Bonham, a Mya-Moe Factory tour, open mic, concert, jamming, local food/wine/beer all in the beautiful Columbia River Gorge! You can't go wrong! Click below for more details and to get a ticket. Space is limited.

http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/ukulelePicnic.html

Are there still spots available at the picnic?

Hi, Aaron! Just checking to see if there is still availability at the picnic? Hoping so! Thanks! :)

Would love to go Aaron, but I live on a rock in the middle of the ocean with a Back injury..would like to meet you though...maybe post some peekchas...mahalo bruddah

Wish I could come to the picnic with one or more of my Mya-Moes, but I can't. I hope you post photos, videos, blog posts, Facebook posts, etc.

Hey, Aaron! Thanks so much for the update -- I really appreciate it! Heading over now to the MM web site to get my ticket!!! Yippeeeee!!!! (I think that I might have an idea who the new artist is -- I am keeping my fingers crossed!) :) Can't wait to come!!!

Geez, this sounds like a superb event. I lament that I'm over here and it's over there.

Top Bottom