Song Help Request turn your heart-Justin Young... chords..?

is that the song from shallow hal? if so ive been looking EVERYWHERE for those chords.

umm.. iono it was on my friends' myspace and i dl'ed the song. i never never heard of dis guy before buy i really like this song. u want me to e-mail it to you fred? jsut sent me an e-mail, sftmb4@yahoo.com

It sounds like a really tough song to convert to ukulele chords. The first part sounds kind of like he's holding an Em-like chord and just moving the bass string around. Possible chords could be Em, Bm, and Am, but it really doesn't sound right unless you have the lower strings on the guitar. Sorry. If anybody can come up with a decent version of this one, I'd really like to hear it!

It sounds like a really tough song to convert to ukulele chords. The first part sounds kind of like he's holding an Em-like chord and just moving the bass string around. Possible chords could be Em, Bm, and Am, but it really doesn't sound right unless you have the lower strings on the guitar. Sorry. If anybody can come up with a decent version of this one, I'd really like to hear it!
k thanx man. i'll try and work with those chords and see what i get:D

Top Bottom