hello to all

mikebrant

Reaction score
My name is danny and I am new here.
So I decided to start learning how to play the ukulele :)

And I have no clue what ukulele I should purchase as a beginner.
Can you please recommend something good?

plus I heard this song by a great artist from Norway and he plays a ukulele and I was curious to know what is the name of the ukulele he plays and what size it is.

here's the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo9LCPrKwOs

thank you very much.

Hi danny. Welcome. Looks like a tenor size uke. No logo on the headstock. There are many similar ukes with fancy binding, etc. I didn't see a lable inside the uke either. Why don't you ask him...just post the question in the comments section of YouTube. Not sure what's available in your part of the world, but most folks here would want to know your budget. Good luck.

Welcome to the Forum Danny!

Aloha BB, DANNY,
Everyone as different preferences...go to a music store and try all the sizes and see which one you like the sound of...rich or bright..if you cannot, google the ukulele site...they give
free setups with each purchase which is very imprtant and they do it the best.....hope it helps.... you can call them too and ask them to play it for you too....
Welcome to the UU forums and the ukulele...Yes yes you are on the best uke forums online...woo hoo we have the most friendly and nicest members around offering great
advice happy strummings....

Top Bottom