Finally!! New uke day

BIGDB

Reaction score
Hello, some people may know I've been looking around for a tenor for a loong time after i had a problem with a custom so I finally got one! I ended up getting kanilea KPE tenor. It sounds fantastic and plays amazing took a couple days to get used to it coming from my martin s1 but now that I am it's great! The specs are pretty much everything I wanted with the sand inlays and ebony head, bridge, and fingerboard. Heres a few pictures of it
null-55.jpg
null-54.jpg

null-51.jpg

And here's a video of me playing it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Voenx8QM8SM

And thanks everyone who helped me figure out what I wanted

Last edited:
beautiful...enjoy!

Very nice - awfully hard to go wrong with one of those, I think. (And, no year-long wait, either...) :)

John

Congratulations! I love the thin inlay, it's much more tasteful than most wide ones

Congratulations! I love the thin inlay, it's much more tasteful than most wide ones

yeah I agree with you I didn't think id like the abalone this with the black white black far away from it but I think it looks cool

Figure ill just try to ask on this thread instead of starting a new one. What strings are all you kanilea owners using? I've tried Aquila and d'addario and like the Aquilas more dont know what to get next so I though I'd ask

When I owned a Kanilea ST, I liked the collaboration with Aquila & D'addario but can't remember the name. Congrats

Great looking uke-congrats! I also enjoyed "Here Comes The Sun" - I hope that uke serves you well for many many years.

Very nice! You'll enjoy it for years to come. Congrats!

When I owned a Kanilea ST, I liked the collaboration with Aquila & D'addario but can't remember the name. Congrats

NYLTECH's?

Have them on my soprano and I'm suprised at how much better than the Aquila NylGuts they are. Wonder what the difference is....

Top Bottom