Pohaku Hog Soprano

cds

Reaction score
This one is in pretty much mint condition. May be some very slight surface swirls, but I would not be able to photograph them anyway. This is an old growth Mahogany soprano made by Peter Hurney. I am the original owner and purchased this Uke about 1.5 months ago. Please check out the gallery for the best photos of this Uke. The wood is amazing and it sounds incredible. Comes with case. Sold, thanks!

i-NxwDGzZ-S.jpg

link to gallery:
http://shopeology.smugmug.com/Other/Collings-UC1K/29733388_XpP3TX#!i=2604182844&k=NxwDGzZ

Last edited:
Can't believe this hasn't garnered more attention!

If only Ken Timms hadn't cured my hog soprano UAS...

Good luck with the sale.

Peter is a master luthier. A quiet, sometimes quirky, always creative luthier that produces Bay Area instruments with perfect intonation.

That's a real beauty...I am very tempted. I may be showing my ignorance here, but what's the difference between a 'Hog' soprano and a regular soprano?
Got a sound sample?

That's a real beauty...I am very tempted. I may be showing my ignorance here, but what's the difference between a 'Hog' soprano and a regular soprano?
Got a sound sample?

lakesideglenn,
"Hog" is the wood. It is made from Mahogany. I do not have a sound sample. Sorry.
Chris

Hi Chris,
PM sent: I'm from Brazil, but I always bought ukes from UU - US members in the last 3 years with no problems.

Peter is a master luthier. A quiet, sometimes quirky, always creative luthier that produces Bay Area instruments with perfect intonation.

+1. We have a Pohaku soprano that is a wonderful instrument. This looks to be a great deal.

Top Bottom