72nd Season of the Ukulele

myrnaukelele

Reaction score
O Canada!

JUDGING:
There will be three winners drawn out of a hat.

PRIZES
3 Prizes -
1. A copy of Jumpin Jim's The Daily Ukulele.
2. A CD by Toronto singer/songwriter Diana Z.
3. A CD by James Hill- Canadian ukulele player extraordinaire.
1st name picked gets first choice, 2nd name picked gets second choice and 3rd name picked gets the last prize.

GUIDELINES:

The song has to be about Canada (or mention Canada or one of the Provinces in some way). It could be a genre of Canadian music (e.g. French Canadian or Toronto goth[?] or Cape Breton traditional). Or it can be a song by a Canadian musician (past or present) or a Canadian band.

Multitracking is OK although the Uke MUST be main instrument.

Please say in your video that the song is for season 72 (or put it in a title frame or add as a credit at the end of your vid).
Feel free to share new videos or older videos you have made in the past for the bonus playlist.

No videos should be posted until Sunday June 30th.

DEADLINE:

11:59pm Hawaii time Sunday July 7th.
PLAYLISThttp://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLa0rFxLGSfiufxXCpDUx7ISiEW4y38-w_
BONUS PLAYLISThttp://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLa0rFxLGSfisq2R3t960-VN5oMg-T1-Rk

Last edited:
No Rush or Triumph in the video? (You can see in which direction I will be leaning this week....)

I thought you might like this theme :)
And i hope you watched the entire intro vid - there's a couple of awesome Canadian uke players at the very end.

Wooohooo James Hill.
And there's Me Tooo
Wow Thanks Myrna
Canada Day Monday lots of Hot Dogs and Pancakes woohoo
'Eh

Spent a year in Canada in 1995.
The joke of the year was -
They decided to name the country by drawing letters out of a hat. The person drew out the letters calling as they did -
C eh N eh D eh thus the name.
We drove across the country and back and have been to every province and capital except The Territories and Newfoundland and Labrador.
It is a wonderful nation.

Yikes- I need to write an original about what your BlueJays did to our Giants this season...sigh
OK- Canada comin right up!

Spent a year in Canada in 1995.
The joke of the year was -
They decided to name the country by drawing letters out of a hat. The person drew out the letters calling as they did -
C eh N eh D eh thus the name.
We drove across the country and back and have been to every province and capital except The Territories and Newfoundland and Labrador.
It is a wonderful nation.

I do love Canada. I've had some great road trips driving down through the Yukon to the lower 48.

You know- that is where I went immediately as well Mr. Skidoo- which one are you thinking so I can pick another?
Hank Snow is Canadian? I had no idea..... thought he was from Texas. I think this is going to be a spectacular week, Myrna - great theme!

Top Bottom