FS: Applause UAE20 $160 NEW

bbbbbkny

Reaction score
I am selling New Applause UAE20 Soprano.
I got contacts and im looking forward to just make few dollars and willing to help you guys out to get a cheap Acoustic-Electric Soprano Uke.It's going to be brand new and I am selling them for $160 + shipping. OR best offer. but really dont wanna go lower than 145-150ish but hoping to really if I can sell it for $160. It will come with a padded bag.Suggested retail for these is $299 but online u can usually get it for $159 without a padded gig bags and I think gig bags runs from anywhere between $20+ for a decent one plus you guys are really helping me out by buying these ukes from me instead of stores online. Im getting the first look of the uke by next week. And let you guys know more details. Thanks!

Btw, I am located in Union City, CA and willing to do pick up and drop offs. I really dont want to drop anything off at frisco cause of the driving/traffic there but we can always meet half way.

Email me bbbbbkny@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Price drop

PRICE DROP $140 plus shipping!
Applause UAE20-5E Soprano
Comes with Padded Gig Bag
& GHS Black Nylon Strings

Most people will more willingly buy if they know what it looks like exactly, but that's just a suggestion :D

I know I'm a noob for this but, I have no idea what an applause is :confused:
That's why you should post pictures; for people who haven't the foggiest :)

Most people will more willingly buy if they know what it looks like exactly, but that's just a suggestion :D

I know I'm a noob for this but, I have no idea what an applause is :confused:
That's why you should post pictures; for people who haven't the foggiest :)

They look like this:

GOA-UAE20-5E.JPG

They have round "lyrachord" backs. It's made by Ovation Guitars.

im sort of interested but my question is... are u selling a lot of these or do u just have like 1 and second i live in San Rafael, CA just across the golden gate. Would it be cheaper if i bought one since u are nearby?

im sort of interested but my question is... are u selling a lot of these or do u just have like 1 and second i live in San Rafael, CA just across the golden gate. Would it be cheaper if i bought one since u are nearby?

PM sent!!!

hey! it looks like my dad's guitar!

(i know its not a guitar, I'm just saying...)

Top Bottom