WTB ukulele Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

tangimango

Reaction score
Anyone have a Ukulele Bridge for sale. would like to buy in the US and on fleabay china.

for a concert size and no predrilled holes.

thanks in advance

try
www.stewmac.com
or
www.hanalima.com

I don't think the bridge has holes in them..

hey I did not notice you live in Hawaii..if you on Oahu call Hanalima..you can go get it in Kalihi..
I just took a class there

Last edited:
Hey thanks Hawaii 50, yes im in Oahu,

I checked out stew mac. bridge was $8 but shipping was $9 .
Hana Lima does sell bridges but there not the simple tie bridge version im looking for. I think they use a bridge pin style.

no there bridges are blank..you can call them and tell Asa what you want he can make you one..if he does not have one...
my Hanalima has a bridge where the strings goes into the body and you use beads inside the body...very simple and easy..just drill four small holes..
almost impossible for your bridge to fly off..haha

for sure they do not use a pin bridge..i was just there last week..
try calling them them see if they can help you...no shipping charges...haha

Oh I see. so you just drilled four holes thru the top of the bridge into the body. yeah the bridge will not fly off before you whole top does.

maybe ill try that route.

If you are trying to build ukes..this class is good...
after you do the class you can decide if you want to do your own designs and make changes to Mike's plans...

I know now building a ukulele is not easy...and I made one just for me..not for someone who is paying to have it...
lots of stress and your eyes better be good...Haha

I leave it up to the real builders from now...but it was nice to learn and understand how to build a uke...

Mike uses titanium beads that he gets at the Ben Franklin store...I guess you use them for braclets..or you can use plastic ones from fishing stores...

think about taking the class best way to learn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom