Issue 29 of Ukulele Player

Pippin

Reaction score
I had posted the last issue of Ukulele Player online and updated the download page, but, we had a hack on the servers and I didn't realize that the backup from which we recovered did not have the update with Issue 29... if you did not get that issue, you can download it. I discovered the problem today. Issue thirty is coming soon.

Mickey

Thank you.

I am new to UU and did not know about the magazine before reading your message above.

This is great. I just grabbed all the back issues and plan to purchase some items from your store to help support your efforts.

Keep up the good work, and thank you for your efforts here with the Ukulele Player Magazine.

-Booli

I had posted the last issue of Ukulele Player online and updated the download page, but, we had a hack on the servers and I didn't realize that the backup from which we recovered did not have the update with Issue 29... if you did not get that issue, you can download it. I discovered the problem today. Issue thirty is coming soon.

Mickey

I always look forward to each issue. but I am particularly excited about number 30 with the KoAloha article.

Top Bottom