FS: Two vintage soprano ukes

Status
Not open for further replies.

provines

Reaction score
Okay, I have to admit I really don't know what I have here. The first claims to be a Barclay uke. It looks like someone started to peel the label off but stopped. It has a couple of nicks and it also looks like someone reglued the bridge back at one time and just to make sure they put it back in the right place..... scraped two lines on the top. Gee wiz. It is pretty clear in the photos. But, it sounds good and overall, it is in good shape.

The second one is a mystery to me. I put it on uke talk and the identity opinions were mixed. It is in excellent shape. Someone took the time to refinish this one completely. The back has been replaced and it looks like all of the internal braces have been replaced too. There is a bit of wear on the first and second frets that existed before it was refinished so it is obvious that this one was loved. It sounds a little tin pan-ish.

They both live in inexpensive gig bags. As to price, I don't know. I'm going to pitch them here at $150 shipped for both in the lower 48 but feel free to toss me an offer. PM me here or email dprovines@provines.net

IMG_0584.jpgIMG_0585.jpgIMG_0586.jpgIMG_0587.jpgIMG_0588.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_0600.jpgIMG_0601.jpgIMG_0602.jpg

And the final three photos of the mystery soprano vintage ukes......

Due to lack of interest, I'm closing this thread but they are still for sale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom