FS: Kamaka HF2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LokeLanify

Reaction score
Looking to sell my Kamaka HF2 inkcl. case. Built Juliy 2012 (stamp inside). I bought it by HMS. It is pretty new without traces of using.
I ordered a custom uke, that is the reason why I want to sell the Kamaka. Strung with worth clear
I ask 800$ (shipped)

2ibknwx.jpg
j1299c.jpg
34imer7.jpg

rtgkrt.jpg

If you are interested or you need more fotos, send me a PN or a mail to vielsaitigkeit@bluewin.ch

Last edited:
Looks like it's strung with worth browns to me.

The fotos are made with the original strings, but I didn't like them and put the worth clear.

Would you please post a current photo with date and your UU name (as per Marketplace selling suggestions). Also, where are you shipping from? It looks like your email address is in Switzerland.

Thanks!

Last edited:
"Would you please post a current photo with date and your UU name (as per Marketplace selling requirements)."

This is NOT a UU REQUIREMENT. It is a SUGGESTION.

2wfiqnt.jpg

Also, where are you shipping from? It looks like your email address is in Switzerland.
Yes, that's right. (In my country, ukulele is still an underestimated instrument!)

Great opportunity for someone in Europe to pick up a super sweet Uke for a great deal. (800us = 760 SF or 617 Euros)

I changed the tuners, because I prefere wooden buttons (Ovankol) and a shorter length. The hole is the same, so who wants the original tuners, no problem to rechange.
30il2qo.jpg

1jp0tf.jpg

Last edited:
Price drop and final bump 750$ shipped (economy postpac), paypal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom