Aldrine and Kalei at Hawaii Music Supply

hawaii 50

Reaction score
Not only did I get to hang with MGM and Corey at The Ukulele Site (aka HMS)but Kalei Gamiao and Aldrine Guerrero showed up...

they all played my new Ukulele...what a treat...
Aloha all around HMS today...

my friend Ukestah was with us too...

Thanks guys..

Mahalos Len for picking me up! Need to get a video of Corey playing my Char next time. Sorry nongdam, still no video, but Corey said next time. He said it sounded real good. Unreal that Aldrine and Kalei popped in.

Len's Wolverton uke was a steal! Sounds so good, and the price...come on lol. Got mojo from Corey, MGM, Kalei and Aldrine, all in one day!

Aloha Len and Dan..Glad you both had a great time....shrrrrrr about JW man....ha ha wish I was there, to hobnob too...:)

I really have to consider JW since he's so close but don't got the permission from the boss.

I really have to consider JW since he's so close but don't got the permission from the boss.

Just go visit him...super nice guy...show him some ukulele love...
I know he has new orders already...haha

Not only did I get to hang with MGM and Corey at The Ukulele Site (aka HMS)but Kalei Gamiao and Aldrine Guerrero showed up...

they all played my new Ukulele...what a treat...
Aloha all around HMS today...

my friend Ukestah was with us too...

Thanks guys..

You need to start playing the lottery! You have gthe best luck! Did Aldrine shred on you uke?

You need to start playing the lottery! You have gthe best luck! Did Aldrine shred on you uke?

They both just back from Korea today and were killing time just hanging out..Aldrine was going back to Kauai today and Kalei was keeping him company...so there were just hanging out...

I did get them to all play my uke...but we were just talking story...

btw I knew there was I reason I liked Kalei...he a grew up in the country too..right there in Haleiwa

You not country unless you worked at the cannery!!

They both just back from Korea today and were killing time just hanging out..Aldrine was going back to Kauai today and Kalei was keeping him company...so there were just hanging out...

I did get them to all play my uke...but we were just talking story...

btw I knew there was I reason I liked Kalei...he a grew up in the country too..right there in Haleiwa

Hey bruddah..I worked in the pineapple fields for 2 summers picking pineapple at $1.60 an hour...the cannery was in town and that was the easy job...haha
I worked in the fields in the country...lol

Top Bottom