Never would have thought...

UkEdman90

Reaction score
So i just got back from taking my lovely girlfriend to the movies to c that "Benjamin Button" movie and happened to have on my UU shirt when the little guy that takes the tickets at the door stops me! he pulls me and my gf aside and told me to come back when the movie was over and that he had something to show me... I was pretty weirded out at this point. After that great movie curiosity killed me and i went back to talk to the guy. He ask's me where i got the shirt from and what it meant. So i told him the whole spiel and out of the blue he pulls his shirt up to reveal the older style UU shirt :eek: i was STOKED! me and my gf were amazed! Here i thought this guy was going to take me out back and try and kill me or sumthn and he happens to be a fairly good uke player! so he takes his break and he goes and snags his kala from his car and i happened to have my loner applause in my truck and we ended up sitting outside the mall entrance just JAMMING! was waaaaaay cool until the guards sent us away! Before he left back to return to work i asked him how long he was a member on the site for and he said he joined and has never logged back on! but pretty much waaaay cool guy so JOSH IF YOU READ THIS SHOOT ME A PM! To those who read this essay share sum like stories, would love to hear!

-Don

That's tight! I gotta get one of those shirts man. UU pride! The only thing I can think of is maybe when we had a school assembly, and one of my grade teachers goes to the mic, announces to whole entire school that I was a finalist to the D.A.R.E. poster contest... (which, by the way, I ended up winning first place out of 223 entries :D) i hope I don't sound like a swaggerer hehe. It's really cool that happened by coincidence. (I mean, the guy had to be on shift, you had to have gone to the movies during his shift, you had to have been wearing your shirt, and it goes on and on)

Top Bottom