I am such an idiot.....

frisbee fred

Reaction score
I'm sitting here working on a song for over in the Seasons. Can't figure out why the uke sounds so bad when I'm picking. Looked at my finger position and that was ok. Tried to pick harder to get a better tone but that didn't work. Kept sounding bad........

After a few MINUTES of getting concerned I saw that my humidifier was still in.

I think I need more coffee........

BAHAHAHA! I laughed out loud.

Awesome!

:rotfl:That's really funny.

That's awesome! Not sure how the tree pollen is up there in Vermont, but I live in central MA and I woke up with the worst allergies I've had in a long time. Feel like I got hit in the head last night. I've caught myself doing several odd things like that this morning as a result. My issues were all related to getting my kids to pre-school and myself to work. At least you're home playing your uke!

I wouldn't worry about it mate. I spent 30 minutes trying to figure out what was loose in my Kanile'a after changing strings. I finally realised that one of the buttons on my cardigan (HEY! Cool people wear cardigans!) was resting against the back of my Uke and vibrating.

I wouldn't worry about it mate. I spent 30 minutes trying to figure out what was loose in my Kanile'a after changing strings. I finally realised that one of the buttons on my cardigan (HEY! Cool people wear cardigans!) was resting against the back of my Uke and vibrating.

:smileybounce: That's a good one too

Well, we have all done something similar in a distracted moment...one time I was painting in my studio, and couldn't find my paint brush (it was a little detail brush)..only to discover sheepishly that it was in my mouth.....for my excuse, I WAS really concentrating on my painting........

Well, we have all done something similar in a distracted moment...one time I was painting in my studio, and couldn't find my paint brush (it was a little detail brush)..only to discover sheepishly that it was in my mouth.....for my excuse, I WAS really concentrating on my painting........

It has only taken me fumfy years to learn to feel the top of my head before complaining about my glasses having disappeared...

It has only taken me fumfy years to learn to feel the top of my head before complaining about my glasses having disappeared...

I was going to say something, but uh.. forgot what.

If you're an idiot, we all are. More than once I've been puzzled because my ukulele sounds muffled, only to (eventually!) discover that the sleeve on my strumming hand is brushing the strings as I strum.

Wait a minute... What did I come in here for?

Scooter

Yeah I've done exactly that. :eek:

Mother Nature is pissed off at us, and is getting even....we're screwed...LOL, might as well learn to live with being dumb at times and feeling like crap...until she kicks us off her planet.

Ever walked into a room and then forgot why you were in there?

NEVER do that in the bathroom!

Top Bottom