2nd Uke in one month!

lorettalang

Reaction score
Hi, from a newb!!!
My fab hub brought me a surprise a month ago...an Ohana CK-10s...I have played every day, followed you tubes and found my way here. It began to sound twangy to me so I just traded up today to a Lanikai CK-C !!! Wow, the difference in richness of sound amazes me and the playability difference is night and day...my left hand fingers may finally heal. I loved that Ohana as it got me started, but so glad I upgraded sooner rather than later!!! I see a K in my future!!! I'm completely hooked!!! Loves, Loretta

Welcome, Loretta! You've found the best uke site, and are well on your way. With a new uke that you like more than the first one, you'll be practicing more and having more fun...and yes, keep your eyes trained on the K!

Congrat on the new uke Loretta. Are you planning on keeping this UAS at the current rate?!?! :)

Sorry to hear that your Ohana was tough to play. I have the CK-20 and think it's a gem. You may want someone to look at the setup and also try some Worth strings on it. Get it playable so you husband can jam with you!

Have a Happy New Uke Day and we look forward to seeing you post a picture of your new K soon!

Welcome.

You are not alone. Many people jump in the uke water, and then make a pretty quick change/upgrade.
I launched on a low end Kala, and pretty quickly took a little step up to a Riptide.

This instrument is a ridiculous amount of fun. Enjoy.

Welcome aboard the UU. Congratulations on upgrading your Uke. I started with low-end Makala and Kala. Although I love the Ukes and the sound, when I tried my hands on others, I started to fall in love with those as well. As the result, I also acquired two Ohana and two Kamoa Ukes. I'm still enjoying playing and strumming with them.

Well done on upgrading your Uke!

I got the Makala dolphin uke. It's been nice to me since the day I bought it. :D really nice uke. The next one I'm getting will be a kala but don't know which one yet. And welcome to the forum.

Congratulations! Keep strummin....I love my K uke....my Kala, that is, LOL!

Top Bottom