Suedehead - Morrissey Cover for coolkayaker1

erivel

Reaction score
This one's for Steve. I recorded this one in a hurry, so sorry for the screw ups! What you don't end up seeing is my daughter running into the room screaming: "ARE YOU DONE YET?" just as I hit my last chord...so I went with the fade out instead, lol!

I celebrate Eric's entire catalog!

(actually meant that, despite the snarkiness of the reference)

Eric, you are The Man!

What a great rendition of a classic underground song. You even got the beginning strums, the ting ting pre-song picking, and the chordy mid-song break. I'm impressed by how fast you can learn these songs. That finish fade is ideal, really.

Well, another one for the IPod.

Thanks so much, buddy. You sure know your 80s catalogue (I'm still smiling about your covering Icicle Works recently). The beauty of doing these less common songs on uke is that when anyone looks it up on youtube search now, yours comes up right next to Moz's original.

Eric, you are The Man!

What a great rendition of a classic underground song. You even got the beginning strums, the ting ting pre-song picking, and the chordy mid-song break. I'm impressed by how fast you can learn these songs. That finish fade is ideal, really.

Well, another one for the IPod.

Thanks so much, buddy. You sure know your 80s catalogue (I'm still smiling about your covering Icicle Works recently). The beauty of doing these less common songs on uke is that when anyone looks it up on youtube search now, yours comes up right next to Moz's original.

Thanks for giving me the idea Steve! I always wondered what that opening chord was. The song brought back some good memories. I love trying to figuring out how to play these songs that I cherished from my youth.

Man, why have I only just discovered your vids ?!??!?

Utterly stupendous!

The girl on the wall behind you is absolutely smitten by your playing. Nice cover. Love all the 80's stuff. Spent a lot of time up there at the Kabuki underground clubs,palladium at broadway and Kearney,underground clubs on market street,etc. Brings back lots of memories. It will be fun to see what you and Seeso come up with.

Top Bottom