FS Morgan Monroe (Eddy Finn) soprano banjo uke

Status
Not open for further replies.

river_driver

Reaction score
For sale, my Morgan Monroe soprano banjo uke. (Morgan Monroe and Eddy Finn are the same company, and when they launched the Eddy Finn line these were rebadged as Eddy Finns. Exact same uke except for the name on the headstock). Nice player, with a clear brash banjo-y tone guaranteed to bug the neighbors and scare the cat. After having it for a while, I've come to the conclusion I'd be happier with a banjo uke with a larger diameter body.

Photo07041055.jpgPhoto07041054.jpgPhoto07041054_1.jpgPhoto07041054_2.jpg

No case, but I will double box it for shipping. $100 shipped, CONUS only.

Good deal...PM Sent

After having it for a while, I've come to the conclusion I'd be happier with a banjo uke with a larger diameter body.

Since it looks like Phil has snagged this, what makes you say a larger body would suit you better? Just curious as I've been looking around at the b-ukes available.

Thanks
Jim B

Last edited:
Since it looks like Phil has snagged this, what makes you say a larger body would suit you better? Just curious as I've been looking around at the b-ukes available.

Thanks
Jim B

Mostly just a comfort thing. The body is just physically too small for me (& I favor sopranos). And I keep whacking my finger on one of the brackets. I think an 8" rim would work better for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom