Young lady looking for place to crash in San Diego...

ricdoug

Reaction score
Vista (North County San Diego), California
My wife told me we don't need a maid. She's got me! LOL! I found this on Craigs List, while searching for everything ukulele. Ric

Musician looking for place to crash 01/06-13 (San Diego)

Reply to: comm-975510284 at craigslist.org
Date: 2008-12-31, 8:42AM PST

I am traveling through and I would be honored if you let me crash on your couch!

Jan 6-13
I am going for laid back people with a sense of humor. I am a musician and would love to play songs for you or with you. I would not be hanging around much during the day, I want to explore, and I am also on a mission to confess my love to someone I met a over a year ago in San Diego.

If you let me sleep on your couch I will be your maid for the week! I can do dishes, laundry, clean common areas, and bathrooms. I can also play some relaxing music during dinner time, or if you have company over (not limited to relaxing music, I play old classics, folk songs, 80's, rock n' roll, country, hip hop, and love songs on my soprano ukulele.) I have very little money on my journey, does this sound ok to you?

Email me and tell me about you and your home. You can also contact me to tell me about the SD music community.

You can look at my website (which I really must update) and download a song that I sing. When you download it to itunes the artist name says Shallon something Cain---this is a mistake and you need to change it to Karla Michelle Lugo, that's my name.
http://karlamilugo.weebly.com

be careful who you let in your homes, people. not saying this posting isn't legit, but scams and home invasions happen.

hate to be negative, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Yeah that was my first thought when I read this, be careful!

She's not hot enough for it to be a scam.

Personally I would not feel comfortable with a stranger in my house, no matter who they might be..........Howie

and she has a nice voice :)
sounds a little like lady day!

Karla found a place to stay in North Park, for the week. I hope to get her up on stage at the Ukulele Society of America. She does have a nice voice and she's cute, too. I'm sure our club will enjoy her performance. Ric

"Wow ( I really mean DAMN!) Thank you so much for this electronic letter. I did find a place to stay in North Park. Thanks for tryinng though. I had no idea about the ukulele scene. I only know 4 ukulele players in my hometown (Augusta, GA) Is is very exciting to hear. My uke and I fall in love more and more everyday. I was interested in the Jazz/Blues/Big Band scene. I also and into classic country. Are there any piano bars? Oh and Open Mics Thanks for your help, I got a friend to hook me up with musical venue (the place I am crashing at) to play at. I will let you know when. -Karla"

Top Bottom