I Actually Have an Album, But I Forget to Tell People

Kem

Reaction score
...Yeah. So I've had an album out for a few months now. If you're interested, here's the link. I would embed it here, but that doesn't actually seem to be possible. It's free to listen to, so hurrah. And yes, it really is called Beowulf Pulled My Arm Off.

Basic rundown: I write geeky songs about monsters and superheroes and Batman and so on. I perform at cons and various events around Toronto. I also have another collaborative CD with some other musicians (I used a different recording guy, and you can definitely tell). This one's called Pirate Elves in Space. The tracks "Everybody Hates Elves," "Being Watson," and "Damn Those Dwarves" are mine. I like titles. They are fun to play with.

At any rate, I just thought I would mention that these things do actually exist. Feel free to listen if you like.

Love song is brilliant.

Thanks, Freeda.

"Sasquatch" was a song I wrote when I received a request for a "Bigfoot love song" from someone musing about putting together an anthology of Sasquatch love stories. I hang out with some interesting people.

Top Bottom