Notice of new Sceptre shipping soon

Markr1

Reaction score
I just received an email from Brian that my new 7 pointer sceptre just cleared the spray booth and will get setup and will be shipped after that. I've been looking forward to this for quite a while now and it's finally almost reality.
I can't wait to see the difference between the 5 and 7 pointer.

Many thanks to Brian and Koaloha! They are great folks.
I'll post pics on this thread after it arrives.

very Cool!

eagerly awaiting your review.
i'm in the market for something a little different than the current stable of tenors and i am drawn to the koaloha brand.

what size is this? do they come in different sizes?

does this shape offer up a different sound or is it mostly a visual difference?
thanks
d

Congratulations! Very exciting.

The 5 pointer I had had a little deeper or more bass sound then the typical uke but still had the ukulele signature sound but also was much louder then my other ukes. The sceptre comes in a tenor and concert size. Mine is the tenor size which I prefer the longer scale neck.
very Cool!

eagerly awaiting your review.
i'm in the market for something a little different than the current stable of tenors and i am drawn to the koaloha brand.

what size is this? do they come in different sizes?

does this shape offer up a different sound or is it mostly a visual difference?
thanks
d

That's cool...I've never seen one before

They posted a teaser on their FB page a while ago.

Lots of cool stuff going on at KoAloha. (Not to threadjack, but their solid body electric that they just posted on FB looks awesome. Will definitely give the Koolaus a run for their money.)

Congrats on scoring one of the new sceptres! Lots of points on that thing!

last I heard they were just waiting for pops to do the final set up. he likes to do it himself on these babies

That's great news Mark, I am happy for you. I know that it has been a long, long journey for you to get to this point. Hopefully it will be worth all of the headaches you went through. I will be very interested in your take on how it sounds.

Congrats Mark, that 7 pointer looks really cool! Is this the replacement one they promised you? No offense, but a year seems an awfully long time to wait...

Yep, got one on the way, Too.

Top Bottom