FS: Kamoa 500-T Tenor, Cedar/Maple w/HSC

scdano

Reaction score
SOLD> I bought this Kamoa 500-T Tenor new from MIM's Ukes back around Christmas. It's in excellent condition except for some light surface scratching on the back which Mim said occurred when the uke hung on a wall display hook and the back rubbed against the wall surface. It's only in the finish and my local luthier/guitar finishing guy said it could be buffed out for $30 or so. It didn't matter to me so I left it alone. Anyhow, the rest of the uke is in perfect shape. It's very lightly built, beautifully finished and plays very nicely with Worth browns. It has very good volume and note clarity. All solid with a cedar top and maple back and sides. Comes with a nice new hard shell case that fits the uke like a glove. I'm selling it to partially reimburse myself for a Collings
UT1 that I just picked up slightly used. This uke retails for around
$700, my price is $400. No trades please and payment by PayPal only. Shipping to CONUS only. Thanks for looking.
u0.jpgu1.jpgu2.jpgu3.JPGu4.JPG

Last edited:
Very happy with transaction with scdano. Great deal the Kamoa. Shipping was super fast. Item was well packed.
Thanks, Tominpinson

Top Bottom