FS: Koaloha Superconcert 2011 factory second with Oahu hardcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrimess

Reaction score
I am selling my Koaloha Superconcert 2011 factory second with Oahu hardcase to fund my dream uke, a 7 point Sceptre. I honestly still try and find the flaw that made it a second. Koaloha still grant their full warranty on them.
It has been carefully cared for in a smoke free home and been under humidity control at all times.
Model is KCM-02- concert body and tenor neck, setup by Brian Benavente. Currently strung with Worth CF. The Oahu case is very form fitting, in fact one of the few that do hug it well.

Thanks everyone,uke is sold.
IMG_00000071.jpgIMG_00000072.jpgIMG_00000073.jpgIMG_00000074.jpg

Last edited:
I have to say that you won't go wrong with a sceptre. I have a concert and it is my go to uke when I play in public un amplified. It is a smooth sounding canon!

This Koaloha is going to pop off this Board like a ripe zit on a teenager's forehead.

Cool uke for a steal, Christian. -- Steve

This Koaloha is going to pop off this Board like a ripe zit on a teenager's forehead.

Cool uke for a steal, Christian. -- Steve
That is quite an analogy Steve! :) I don't know if it will help the sale but....... A great uke for a great price. Good luck with the sale Christian.

That is quite an analogy Steve! :) I don't know if it will help the sale but....... A great uke for a great price. Good luck with the sale Christian.
Thanks to both of you and also my fellow Carolina uker-there is no such thing as bad publicity...

what a sweet uke! if you're looking for some people who might buy your uke locally, join us in the charlotte area. http://www.meetup.com/charlotteuke/

that way if people can actually play it, they may want to buy it! good luck with the sale. that is a very nice uke you have there! if i had $600... :)

Fantastic instrument at an excellent price. Best of luck with the sale!

And you're going to love your Sceptre!

Someone needs to buy this, quickly. I have one and it is without question, bar none, my absolute favorite instrument. And I have a few. I have Worth Browns on mine, and it is incredible. Don't pass this up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom