Lichty Custom Tenor - Brazilian Rosewood/Sinker Redwood

evert.tan

Reaction score
I am selling my Lichty Custom Tenor. It has a sinker redwood top w/ brazilian rosewood sides and back. The resonance just goes on forever and the sound is complex (many overtones) and sooo buttery. It is in mint condition. I had the pickup removed (I don't play gigs and I wanted to lighten up the uke) and Jay Lichty installed a strap button (see first pic). The two scratches (see pics) were fixed by the luthier back to new condition. I bought this for $4450 just a couple months ago from dreamukes. Here are two links that showcase the ukulele better than I ever could (which includes sound files): http://www.dreamukes.com/2013/05/2013-jay-lichty-redwood-brazilian-rosewood-tenor/
http://lichtyguitars.com/2013/04/12/brazilian-rosewood-tenor-ukulele-sinker-redwood-t47/

Reason for selling: I am looking to fund a few summer toys and I cannot justify keeping the Lichty since I do not play it often enough.

Hugely discounted for a quick sell: $3500 shipped

Text/call me at 773-662-6608 with any questions!

Attachments

• photo 1-2.jpg
    photo 1-2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 211
  • photo 2-2.jpg
    photo 2-2.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 177
  • photo 3-2.jpg
    photo 3-2.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
More pics...
photo 1-1.jpg

Attachments

• photo 4-1.jpg
    photo 4-1.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 91
  • photo 5-1.jpg
    photo 5-1.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Gorgeous. Just give me 3.5 years and I'll take it. ;) (see my recent poll for the joke.)

:love::drool::love:

An obscenely good looking and sounding uke

*Checking pockets for a spare $3500*

Wish I could afford this! It even has my first initial on the headstock! ;)

Hi folks,

I'm familiar with this uke and it is a real beauty!

I wrote you with an offer,
Nö interest to respond?
Jobst

I have nö interest to Start anything but I suppose that this Forum is rather tortilla flat style,
Not worth to start anything.
If Annone Worbiser about sending to Europe, there are alternatives.
Well, Good sleep!
Jobst[/QUOTE]

I have nö interest to Start anything but I suppose that this Forum is rather tortilla flat style,
Not worth to start anything.
If Annone Worbiser about sending to Europe, there are alternatives.
Well, Good sleep!
Jobst
Jobst, I'm sorry you've had this experience.

To clear things up - and in the context of posts made on the other thread - I have done business with Jobst more than once in the past 12-18 months. He is a stand-up person as a buyer and seller who means and does what he says.

To get on my hobby horse again, low post counts do not always equate with untrustworthiness. A simple response to a PM about an instrument being offered for sale seems the least a seller can do. Just my 2 cents...

Like Eugene, my experience with Jobst has been wonderful.

Bump to the top for a beautiful uke

Low post counts are one thing but neagtive comments and expectations of immediate responses are not persuasive or appealing.

I do not know Jobst..
and I have never sold or bought a uke from the Ukulele Market Place..
but I would think when you have two members on the UU giving their approval of the buyer through experience working with him that should be fine...

what do you look for in a buyer off the internet? you never get to know someone unless you are face to face with them

we are here to help each other out...right?

my 2 cents..

I agree with you Hawaii 50 and a little aloha really goes a long way when selling in the marketplace. And now back to the original thread.......... (sorry evert.tan!)

I do not know Jobst..
and I have never sold or bought a uke from the Ukulele Market Place..
but I would think when you have two members on the UU giving their approval of the buyer through experience working with him that should be fine...

what do you look for in a buyer off the internet? you never get to know someone unless you are face to face with them

we are here to help each other out...right?

my 2 cents..

Jobst has done business with KinnardUkes and is an excellent person to deal with. We hope to have the opportunity to do business with him in the future- great guy!

Top Bottom