Gollum's Song_Ukulele Cover :-)

hanghang

Reaction score

I made this video few days ago. I love Gollum's Song. When I first heard it, I thought it was a little spooky but awesome. The guy does Gollum in the beginning of the vid is my fiancé. I hope he's not too obsessed with my wedding ring. haha :)

WOW! Great voice! Perfect for this dreamy song. Reminds me of Dusty Springfield (bet you don't know who THAT is!). I really liked the video effects too - gave the piece this far away feel.. THANKS!
ME

Wow just WOW ! Perfect , beautiful, beautifully perfect , Elfin perfect ! The Ukulele is just great for this song , giving it a harp like quality . And your voice ? PERFECT ! Did I mention I loved it ? Thanks for sharing

WOW! Great voice! Perfect for this dreamy song. Reminds me of Dusty Springfield (bet you don't know who THAT is!). I really liked the video effects too - gave the piece this far away feel.. THANKS!
ME

Thank you, dogstayplay. I'm not from her generation, but I grew up listening to old songs from 50's through 80's thanks to my parents. I don't know who the singer was but I remember some of her best songs. :)

Wow just WOW ! Perfect , beautiful, beautifully perfect , Elfin perfect ! The Ukulele is just great for this song , giving it a harp like quality . And your voice ? PERFECT ! Did I mention I loved it ? Thanks for sharing

Thank you, bobO G. I'm glad I could give the ukulele a harp-like sound with the help of audio effect. Many thanks for the compliment. :)

Incredible voice....
Makes me think of something very oniric, very beautiful...
You added a little bit of reverb, right ? It's just the perfect rendition, the perfect voice for this song.

Astonished, I'm going to bed =D

Bravo !

Incredible voice....
Makes me think of something very oniric, very beautiful...
You added a little bit of reverb, right ? It's just the perfect rendition, the perfect voice for this song.
Astonished, I'm going to bed =D

Bravo !

Thank you Frax! :) Yes, I added a reverb to my singing to make it sound spooky. I'm glad you like it. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Wow!! You have a beautiful voice!! Thank you for sharing! Your fiancé's impression of Gollum is pretty cool too :)

Top Bottom