It's "Too Hot" for me

Timbuck

Reaction score
Into the 3rd day now of hot weather 28 in the shade...It's starting to wear me down a bit ..So I've had to put my shorts on :cool: I don't know how you guys in the hot places can work in it.
Best summer we've had for 4-5 years in the UK.:):cheers:

Last edited:
Summer in South Florida here. About 92F here today and steamy. Also yesterday. And tomorrow. And the next day. And the next. And the next. And the next. And the next. And the next. And the next. And the next. And the next. And the next. And the next. Occasionally interupted with scattered showers. But sometimes interupted with isolated showers. If we're lucky sometimes we get random showers. Oh yeah, and it's hot.

Attachments

• dancing pepper.jpg
    dancing pepper.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
LOL, What Hal said . Shorts , sandals and Hawaiian shirts about 300 days a year and Bob's your Uncle .:cool:

Last edited:
I'm in Southeast Texas, 90F and 90% is about regular every day in the summer, plunging to 70-80F the rest of the year.

How do we stand it? AC and de-humidifiers, that's how.
When the apocalypse arrives, I'm grabbing one of these things I make, sit on the porch, and play.

In the last week it has been anywhere for 106 to 90F. Today is 95 going down to the low 90 for the rest of the week. The humidity in my shop is stable at 45, the shop is air conditioned and this is normal here in the desert.

43.8 degrees (Centigrade) in my conservatory when I got home from work today. It was actually painful walking in there to open the windows.

Just worked out that that's about 111 degrees Farenheit.

Bugger me!

We just had the coldest overnight temperatures in Tasmania on record. Minus 13 C. I need to move yesterday. :(

Yep, that's why I left Lancashire in the sixties, just too darn hot.:rofl:

Another hot day again today....I tried to machine off some rosette's in the lathe today..something I've done many times before with no bother..but the plastic was just too soft to machine :stop:..so I've had to give up until cooler weather comes back :cool:

Top Bottom