Going Crazy!!!

chillywilly

Reaction score
Tore my left bicep ligament and had surgery on Saturday to repair. In a cast and can't hold the uke. I even tried making chords/fingering from the g string side!! No can do. In this cast for two weeks, then moving to a different type of cast. Can't play...only watching u tube videos.....typing with one hand...aaarrrgggghhhhh

Oh man. That's too bad!
On the bright side, once you do get back - it will feel so good.
Until then - it's pretty bad :( Hope you get through the tough time!

Keep watching those tutorials. By the time you are ready to play, you will know them by heart. So sorry for your predicament, but you will heal and you will play again.

I am sorry for you. Wish you a speedy recovery! After that your joy of playing ukulele will be higher ever.

I'm sure it feels tough now -- I had a similar experience when I broke a finger in a bicycle accident. I hope you can be grateful that your injury is something that can be fixed and that when you're all healed you'll be able to play again. Be patient!

That sucks. I hope you recover well.

I was just thinking today about the time I had my pinkie finger in a cast and how annoying that would be now that I play an instrument. At the time, the only annoying thing was that it kept banging into things.

Oh No, Hope you have a speedy recovery..maybe you can read up on the ukulele and watch ukulele videos... yup yup..:)

Get well soon!!! I really feel for you and I totally know how hard it is on you to not be able to play (I've had this happen, too!)! You will get better and, before you know it, you'll be playing again! In the interim, I highly recommend a big dose of butterflybandito (Eugene Ukulele!) uke music videos to get you through! :)

If you're really jonesing there's an iPhone/iPad app called "Futulele" that you could play one-handed (or one hand and a finger from the other).

Top Bottom