That's What Friends Are For (ukulele collaboration)

keonepax

Verified Account
Reaction score

Woo hoo! Finally got this one done! Been wanting to try to create a ukulele version of this great song for the longest time. I recently heard my uke friend Laura do a Dionne Warwick cover and that motivated me to get this project started. Siany has been one of my favorite collaborators since we did "I'll Never Find Another You." And I'm excited to get to do a collab with UU's eugene ukulele. Jon did his part quickly and did a top-notch job... the perfect collaborator.

Hope you like this.

Hey that is so cool! Really neat how you pulled it all together. Thanks so much for sharing.

Thanks, Sunny! It's my pleasure and honor to work with wonderful people like you! Let's get that next collaboration done! I can't wait! :)

Thanks, Kerry! I'm never sure how a collab is going to turn out, but it's a fun challenge!

OH, MAN -- this just made my whole week!!!! And please let me say that THIS VIDEO IS ONE OF THE MANY REASONS WHY I LOVE PLAYING THE UKE SOOOOO MUCH (this incredible instrument brings folks together in such an uplifting, positive way -- sharing the gift of music with one another and the rest of us!)!!! What a beautiful, WONDERFUL video!!! Seeing you all play this song together just gave me such a huge warm, heartfelt fuzzy and goosebumps! Thank you so much to all of you for sharing this with us!!! :)

Thanks, Chelle! I think collaborations help pull our ukulele community just a little closer to each other, so I hope to keep doing more of them. Thanks for your great comments!

Nice video to start a Friday morning. Really nicely done. The vocals are great. As though you are personally invested in the song. I'm still just singing in front of my dogs. Great stuff!! Cheers :)

Thanks, friends! We really appreciate it! :)

Top Bottom