Mainland Ukes - New Ukulele Company

wow the red cedar ukes are sweet!

Great prices for solid wood instruments. Who wants to buy some and post reviews? :)

Awesome! I like those cedar tops too.

Wow, prices look awesome and with all those options I'd feel like I was getting a custom ax. The next time I can justify buying anything you can bet it will be from Mainland. It looks like they're starting out the right way. I saw Mainland Ukuleles on Hoosierhiver's yahoo profile today and was wondering what that was all about. Thanks for the post UKISOCIETY.

red cedar tenor looks great, i wanna know how they sound

they arn't that expensive either

They look REALLY nice - love the binding. I do think that Hoosierhiver ought to reconsider the line "The tenor is the largest and deepest pitched of the ukuleles."

Some people will think that means it's tuned differently. I would go for "The tenor is the largest and deepest toned of the ukuleles." It's a small thing, but it will help avoid confusion, and it's technically correct (pitch means the note that it plays)

Wow,thanks alot everyone! I'm grinning ear to ear. I agree that I should reword the tenor blurb,great to get some good feedback.

The ukes are made overseas but we finsih the set-up here and check each uke for any buzzes,high action or cosmetic flaws.

I'll have some videos up soon. Thanks again everyone!,Mike

Top Bottom