Going to California

really well done! what HD camera setup are you using?

It's a Kodak Zi6, but I think your Flip MinoHD does a lot better. Are you doing anything special when you upload the video? Your videos seem clearer and don't lag as much...

It's a Kodak Zi6, but I think your Flip MinoHD does a lot better. Are you doing anything special when you upload the video? Your videos seem clearer and don't lag as much...

i was so torn between the minoHD and the Kodak Zi6. i like the kodak because of the bigger screen and the expandability, but ended up with the mino because of the size. no regrets though, i do really like the slimmer size. i think the kodak is supposed to have a better quality picture according to some reviews i read.

i don't do anything special with the video. i just upload it in it's native format straight from the mino (mp4).

again, great job on the vid!

i don't do anything special with the video. i just upload it in it's native format straight from the mino (mp4).

The Kodak creates a .mov file. Maybe youtube converts MP4s more bettah. hmm, I may try to convert to Mp4 before my next upload and see if there is an improvement. Thanks.

Wow, that's impressive.

Very nice!

Top Bottom