MGM destroys a ukulele.....really???? hmmmm

Mike, you break my uke!! Give me back a new one!!

Wow - if that was the best you could do against a tile floor I want to know two things:

1) What kind of ukulele was that?
2) When did you stop eating your Wheaties? (With acknowledgement you may not be old enough to remember the old commercials...)

John

Wow - if that was the best you could do against a tile floor I want to know two things:

1) What kind of ukulele was that?
2) When did you stop eating your Wheaties? (With acknowledgement you may not be old enough to remember the old commercials...)

John

Its a Taylor Ukulele
Yes no Wheaties for me...
It really is a new Taylor ukulele that you get with the Taylor guitar

Speaking of "not old enough to remember", I'm waiting for Paul Harvey to reply with "the rest of the story". :confused:

It really is a new Taylor ukulele that you get with the Taylor guitar

Ouch. Fortunately, though I love my Taylor guitar and have to give the company props for having great customer service, I've absolutely zero interest in their ukulele. It's so obviously a gimmick ploy based on what they are seeing as the temporary surge in interest in the ukulele and I just refuse to buy into that hype. Though I'm sure the ukulele is probably well made, from a marketing standpoint I really don't see it as being morally any different than the stupid Fender Relic trash that was recently discussed in another thread. Gimmick toys for folks with more money than brains...just my opinion.

If I had that kind of money for a uke I'd rather put it into a nice Hawaiian custom-shop uke or toward getting on Chuck's waiting list. :)

John

Mike you cannot swat the roaches with a Taylor uke, what did I tell you? ...oh well, I know you get plenty money and ukes...LOL

Wow you should of seen Harry's face when Mike smacked the fly with his uke...haha

Top Bottom