Kala Flame Spalted Maple Tenor (KA-FMT) with Gig bag

dirtiestkidever

Reaction score
This is a Kala tenor ukulele. The top is solid spruce. The sides are laminate but very pretty spalted maple. It has Worth Clear (LT) strings on it. I looked closely and I can't find any dings, dents, or scratches on it. I had a local shop add a strap button to it. I bought it new from the ukulele Source in San Jose ~7 months ago (December 2012). I played many ukes at gryphon strings and the ukulele source before buying this one and I just liked the sound of this one the best. I still think it sounds great for the price. It's really loud and pretty bright but I find the Worth strings mellow it out a bit. The action is great and it is very eaasy to play. The intonation is pretty good. I recently got a Pono Pro Classic Tenor and I can't justify having more than one of the same sized uke. It comes with a Kala gig bag. I paid over $300 for the uke and gig bag. My asking price is $200.

I live in the SF bay area and am hoping to sell it locally because I have no idea how to ship a ukulele. But if I can't sell it locally I might have to figure it out. ;) I am happy to answer any questions.

Price Drop.

$180

IMG_1781.jpgIMG_1773.jpgIMG_1772.jpgIMG_1779.jpgIMG_1778.jpg

Last edited:
Shipping is a snap. Just drop it off at a UPS retail store. They'll pack it and mail it. The packing will cost you close to $10.00 and then whatever the shipping rate is. This way, if it is damaged, UPS doesn't have a leg to stand on when they claim it wasn't packed good enough and you get a tracking number too.

Beautiful Uke. Good luck!

I tried a set up concert version of this ukulele at a local shop a month ago and was pleasantly surprised how well it played and sounded. Great uke at a good price imo--I hope it finds a new home soon! glws

I have a lot of ukes...too many really, but this one ranks among my favorite. Great price for this one- best of luck with the sale

1-IMG_1789.jpg1-IMG_1788.jpg1-IMG_1785.jpg1-IMG_1784.jpg

Here are some more pics. Only $180 now. And I will ship if necessary. I will pay packaging costs. You pay shipping.

PS. provines, thanks for the info.

Top Bottom