New pricing in effect for Kanilea ukuleles....

MGM

Reaction score
I gave a warning but as of July 1 all new Kanileas now reflect a price change....joe is working on getting all the new prices on the website but it will not be done for a few days more yet....

Don't forget. More to follow according to the mongoose

Ooh, I am glad I got my Kanilea last year, and already paid for the KoAloha I have on order.

Thanks for the info Mike, I am curious as to what the new prices will be.

What are the new prices? How much can I save buying now? What is the new price of that K-4 tenor? That is one sweet uke!

I gave a warning but as of July 1 all new Kanileas now reflect a price change....joe is working on getting all the new prices on the website but it will not be done for a few days more yet....

Don't forget. More to follow according to the mongoose

Thank God. Finally a price decrease.

You probably will be! He is a great salesmen and his ukes are very nice! But then again, you already know that!

What are the new prices? How much can I save buying now? What is the new price of that K-4 tenor? That is one sweet uke!

CJ I played that uke today..best sounding Kanile'a at HMS...very warm sound...
Corey likes it too!

By the way, Joe's going to be in the Bay Area next week with the Kanile'a road show! I may be persuaded to get a Kanile'a while he's here.

I'll be there on that Friday - having had my K-1T for a few months now I hope (!!) I don't succumb to another, but am intrigued to hear you may be thinking of one! I've tuned mine down to Bb and I think it sounds great with D'Addario T2s on it.

Have had my Kanile'a Concert Premium for about a year now. The koa wood used is so beautiful and it sounds and plays great!

I might be tempted to get another such as the Honu or Hawaiian island one.

What the mongoose is loose.....hee hee Mike... :)
oh my... hold me back....must not look on the site....

Top Bottom