WTB: the Ukulelezaza songbook?

jasontaulbee

Reaction score
I've been looking for a source to purchase the 'Happy Days are Here Again" songbook by Ukulelezaza, but have so far been unlucky :( Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!!

Just contact him via private message through his "Ukulelezaza" YouTube account. He's a mighty quick shipper and was a pleasure to deal with.

I just sent a PM to him through here on UU. It was a few months ago, but I think his username is simply ukulelezaza. It took him a couple weeks to reply so I don't know if he's on here all that much. But just ask him to send you a PayPal invoice/payment request for the book and that'll do.

I bought mine through ukulelezaza, aka Remco, from UU also.

hmberg is a UU'er who is in contact with "zaza and might be able to give you zazas email direct. hmberg, aka Howard, helped zaza with the book that you mention. I'd UU PM Howard.

Also, I got the book, the DVD that goes with the book, and Zazas CD (where he plays most of the songs in the book) for a package price, and I think it was Zaza himself who mailed it to me in Illinois from The Netherlands. It was exciting to get in the US Mail.

Hugely recommended. Love all three: book, DVD and CD.

Here's a current thread from HOward so that you can PM him.
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?83383-Too-Funny

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for the heads ups! Just what I was looking for, even though I didn't know it:)

I received mine a couple of weeks ago. A must have...

I received mine a couple of weeks ago. A must have...

Me too. Just contact Shelley on her Etsy site. She's great to work with.

I know I am two years late!!!...but just received this book and DVD in the post today courtesy of the mighty Royal Mail..and I must say it is THE BEST Ukulele book I have ever bought! So many of them promise much, but on arrival prove to be disappointing, usually due to arrangements that are aimed full square at the beginner.
Ukulelezaza's arrangements are gorgeous!! The Tab is plainly set out and not over elaborated with optional grace notes. A SUPERB purchase...message ends...

And there's a second one on its way!

Thanks for alerting me - I'll order one, too. It's the era I love to play, and I have a lot of the original sheet music, too... I hadn't known about his work before.

Seems "Happy Days Are Here Again" is out for the time being on ETSY! Darn it! The store has only "Glory of Love." Maybe I'll start with it instead of "Happy Days."

I wish Zaza had his own site and presented his products in a more accessible, organized way. I mean, I don't even know whether he's put out just one CD or two.

Just one CD and two books with a DVD at the time (September 2015). He used to be in the first version of Les Mecs du Nords (cd Carbonnade Flamande in 2010, on mandolin) and later this month he's a prominent ukulele guest on a CD by Ries de Vuyst called 'Oondert'.

Thanks for the info, Ukulelekarcsi!

I guess Zaza is too busy performing to maintain an online presence. It's just that as a fan, I'd like to read and know more about him. Oh well. I guess playing his music is a way to get to know him.

He's busy alright, I only listed his published output. He travels to teach and perform at festivals, teaches at home (and I thought online as well), performs with a handful of bands (tenor banjo in Pom du Jazz and country/bluegrass outfit Preacher Men, and has a ukulele trio called the Winkin' Wankers) and has a day job as a book designer. Count his tattoos next time you cross his path, to make sure he hasn't been cloned yet...

Top Bottom