PDA

View Full Version : Want to buy: KoAloha Tenor

sonomajazz
07-19-2013, 05:08 AM
Well, here we go again. Have not owned a K brand koa and I probably should try one...how can I judge without owning one?
Thought I would like the cedar/spruce top, but haven't floated my boat.
I recently bought a G String koa soprano long neck and like it a lot.
Local sale would be great, but Paypal/ship ok too.

wickedwahine11
07-19-2013, 05:42 AM
I think you will be very happy with it. I have one that I plan to sell in the next few weeks when my new one arrives (which should be shipping soon). But I would never part with it if I was not getting another one. KoAlohas have the best warranty, great tone, incredible volume and come with unbeatable customer service. Best of luck to you and again, you will love one when you get it.

darylcrisp
07-21-2013, 10:26 PM
I think you will be very happy with it. I have one that I plan to sell in the next few weeks when my new one arrives (which should be shipping soon). But I would never part with it if I was not getting another one. KoAlohas have the best warranty, great tone, incredible volume and come with unbeatable customer service. Best of luck to you and again, you will love one when you get it.

sent you a PM but your storage space is exceeded.

thanks
d

coolkayaker1
07-22-2013, 02:51 AM
Sjazz, Pfreak has one on UU Marketplace right now.

wickedwahine11
07-22-2013, 04:14 AM
sent you a PM but your storage space is exceeded.

thanks
d

Sorry about that, I will delete some space. I actually already have a prospective buyer but if he chsnges his mind, I will put it on UU.

In the meantime, there is currently one in the marketplace for sale.

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?83479-FS-KoAloha-Tenor-w-Ko-olau-Hardshell-Case