Want to buy: KoAloha Concert, long neck Concert, Or Tenor with pickup

sonomajazz

Reaction score
Just stopped at the Strum Shop and got to play both the tenor and concert.
Would prefer to have the Longneck Concert or the Tenor. With pickup would be ideal.

Just stopped at the Strum Shop and got to play both the tenor and concert.
Would prefer to have the Longneck Concert or the Tenor. With pickup would be ideal.

There's a concert for sell here in the marketplace.

koAloha tenor with pickup

hey. Im a 59 yr old criminal lawyer in Virginia Beach. self-taught uke player ( "ok," so far ) for three years. I love the instrument and have bought and sold many on this and other sites. Tried them all. I have a lovely Wise baritone, a Sonny-D tenor and a Favilla Baritone. But my favorite by far is my tenor KoAloha. I just found it too. Its lovely and was lightly played for a few years, I am the second owner. It just resonates and is so easy to play. I had a LRBaggs
5.o uke pickup professionally installed and it has a nice hard case. The bad news ( for me) ..i ripped the tip of my ring finger off in a surfing accident a month ago. I may not be able to ever play now. The healing will take a while, maybe a long while. I wasnt going to list it / sell it but I should and i will. Its just right. I would ask for $1000 and shipping. I just happen to see your note on UU. Let me know. Bob rmorecock@srgslaw.com

Aloha,

I just posted a great playing KoAloha Super Concert on ebay with NO RESERVE. Here's the ebay item number: 231019693757. Someone is going to get a great deal on this uke. It plays great with hardly any wear.

I also have a 1990s Kamaka tenor listed on ebay that is also a great playing uke and at NO RESERVE. Ebay item number: 231019699261

Just thought I'd pass these on. I wanted to do a Ukulele Festival promotional sale since the Ukulele Festival here on Oahu is happening on 7/21/13.

all the best,
Shawn Y.

ukulelefriend.com

Thanks Shawn, and thanks all for all the great input and PM's.

Getting ready to make a decision here...just waiting to hear back from a couple of folks that sent PMs that I responded to that have not responded back.

Top Bottom